DataTools believes in providing transparency to clients, especially when it comes to the latest status of Kleber and any of the data or methods available within it.
Please check here regularly for all notifications about Kleber including scheduled maintenance, service interruptions, data updates etc.
- Incident Report – Phone Verification Data Access Issue 6th November 2017 - Below is the Incident report for the resolved issue regarding access to the Phone Verification Data that occurred on November 6th 2017. Remember – to monitor any issue in real time – always check our Status page at status.datatools.com.au. Use the Subscribe to Updates button to receive updates via email. Incident Overview Severity: Minor Status: CLOSED […]
- 08/08/2017 – Maintenance – DNCR Planned Outage Notification on 10/08/2017 - We have been advised by the provider of the Do Not Call Register that there will be an interruption to the service on 10/08/2017 starting from 22:00 AEST with an expected end time of 23:00 AEST. The provider has stated that the reason for the interruption to the service is: “Release 8 deployment into production – Release 8 […]
- 13/07/2017 – Maintenance – ABN Lookup Outage Notification on 15/07/2017 - We have been advised by the provider of the Australian Business Lookup data (ABN Lookup) that there will be an interruption to the service on 15/07/2017 from 09:00 AEST to 12:00 AEST. The provider has stated that: “An infrastructure upgrade is being undertaken and there may be an intermittent outage during the specified window.. ” This outage will […]
- 12/07/2017 – Maintenance – DNCR Planned Outage Notification on 13/07/2017 - We have been advised by the provider of the Do Not Call Register that there will be an interruption to the service on 13/07/2017 from 22:00 AEST to 14/07/2017 00:00 AEST. The provider has stated that: “All DNCR services – Release 7 covers bug fixes and enhancements for the DNCR Application. During this time the following DNCR […]
- 30/06/2017 – Scheduled Maintenance – Green Alert Status - Please note that the maintenance work on the DataTools Kleber and Correct Address+ servers that was released on the 29th of June 2017 has had no issue and no interruptions during the Yellow phase. The services have returned to normal monitoring which is green alert status. During an update the servers have the following alert statuses: Red – […]
(Note: to see archival posts – click on any of the notifications above to be taken to the Notifications page. From there you can access all archival posts)