Failed Credit Card? Click here to update your details.
DataTools believes in providing transparency to clients, especially when it comes to the latest status of Kleber and any of the data or methods available within it.
Please check here regularly for all notifications about Kleber including scheduled maintenance, service interruptions, data updates etc.
- 22/06/2017 – Maintenance – DNCR Planned Outage Notification on 22/06/2017 - We have been advised by the provider of the Australian Business Lookup data (ABN Lookup) that there will be an interruption to the service on 22/06/2017 from 19:00 AEST to 00:00 AEST. The provider has stated that: “Server patches are being applied to the ABN Lookup production servers during the scheduled maintenance window. All servers will […]
- 22/06/2017 – Scheduled Maintenance – Server Upgrade on 29/06/2017 - PRODUCTION SERVERS The Kleber and CA+ PRODUCTION servers are scheduled for maintenance on 29/06/2017 from 05.00am to 06:00am AEST. This maintenance work is to update data on these servers which includes, but isn’t limited to, the Australia Post PAF file 2017.3 and the New Zealand PAF file Q1/2017. There are also three new methods being […]
- Changes to the Datatools Kleber Endpoint May 31, 2017 - DataTools has conducted a review of the Kleber endpoints currently utilised and are decommissioning some. To continue receiving uninterrupted service from the Kleber service from June 1 2017, please take the following action to update your endpoint by May 31 2017. Action items: When you access the Kleber service if your code currently points to […]
- 27/04/2017 – Maintenance – Pbs Spectrum Maintenance on Mon 08/05/2017 - We have been advised by the provider of the Pbs Spectrum method that there will be an interruption to the service on 08/05/2017 from 05:00 to 05:05 AEST. The provider has stated that they are conducting scheduled maintenance to the service and that the web services will not be available during this maintenance window. This outage […]
- 07/04/17 – Scheduled Maintenance – Green Alert Status - Please note that the maintenance work on the DataTools Kleber and Correct Address+ servers that was released on the 06th of April 2017 has had no issue and no interruptions during the Yellow phase. The services have returned to normal monitoring which is green alert status. During an update the servers have the following alert […]
(Note: to see archival posts – click on any of the notifications above to be taken to the Notifications page. From there you can access all archival posts)